A Simple Method to Work Better and Feel Better
Two of the most frequent reasons people buy a standing desk alternative are productivity and health. By sitting less and moving more you are able to improve both. For example, by standing and moving more in the office, you can lessen back pain, improve your metabolism, and increase the likelihood of a pain-free workday by 80%. Fundamentally, a fantastic standing desk solution can help you get more done and feel better. Want proof? Following is a concise summary of what science has to say on the subject.
Study after study has confirmed the link between sedentary behavior and severe health problems. Dr. James Levine of the Mayo Clinic utilizes the term”sitting disorder” to characterize the laundry list of disorders that scientific studies have associated with excessive sitting, such as heart disease, diabetes, obesity, back pain, certain ailments, and even depression. * Research also tells us that an hour at the gym isn’t enough to protect you from the risks of”sitting disease” * You can also check out standing desk
The best approach will be to regularly break up your sitting time throughout the day with standing, and ideally, movement. *
Here are a few more key takeaways from Several studies on the health advantages of using a status desk:
- Excessive sitting is damaging to your health even if you’re physically fit. *
- Sedentary behavior is related to premature mortality and chronic diseases like cardiovascular disease and diabetes. *
- Those who sit for more than 6 hours per day show further signs of emotional distress than those who sit. *
- Reputation for at least 4 hours each day, 5 days a week may burn up to 650 additional calories each week. *
- Using a sit-stand desk can reduce discomfort on your shoulders, palms, wrists, and spine.
- Not only can your position desk help you feel better, it might also help you function much better. *
- A recent study by the Texas A&M Health Science Center discovered that standing users were around 46% more effective at the office. *
- The A&M research participants also reported that a 75% decrease in bodily pain. *
- An Australian study found that activity-promoting desks can improve your capacity to listen, accomplish tasks, and also manage stress. *
- Research proves that non-sedentary work environments enhance employee creativity, productivity and collaboration. *
- We were not really surprised by these findings because when we survey Vari customers, they always report that using their status desk makes them feel much more energized, focused and effective. If you purchase a standing desk solution from us, we would really like to hear from you too. Do you feel healthier, happier and more productive? Tell us about it by leaving a review on our site.